53 Lakeside Drive,
Emerald, QLD 4720
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th November 2019
Rent ID: 1682793
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING HOME! DESIGNED WITH DISTINCTION!
From the moment you walk through the double automatic gates this home offers style, flair and quality.
It is only for the discerning renter who appreciates a home which is a little different but has quality features throughout. Located adjacent to the water with views, kayaking, bird and wild life this is a tranquil setting for a beautiful home.
Some of the features include:
- Four bedrooms with individual climate control plus built in robes.
- Dual access, purpose built office with desk, drawers, shelving and safe.
- The spacious master bedroom which opens on to the deck, has ensuite with double basins, spa bath, double shower with 4 shower heads, separate toilet and linen closet.
- The WIR offers air conditioning, shelving and hanging space along with built in drawers.
- The family bathroom is attractively tiled and offers bath. shower and vanity with marble basin with separate toilet.
- Fabulous gourmet kitchen with double ovens, built in microwave and coffee maker, dishwasher, gas cook top with wok burner, stone bench tops and so much more including Zippy water dispenser.
- Large, open living dining area which flows to the expansive entertainment deck. Enjoy the great views.
- Separate tiered media room.
- Storage galore and loads of bench space in the fabulous laundry.
- Double lock up garage has feature door and seamless flooring.
- Stunning polished hard wood floors to living. dining, kitchen, entry and hallway carpet to other areas.
- Balinese style hut is tiled and ideal for barbecues.
- Private landscaped and maintenance free yard. Have fun on the putting green!
- Powered shed with easy access.
This is a superb home and available for an approved tenant who would appreciate the lifestyle and design features this property offers.
Viewing by appointment.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Emerald
Lifestyle in Emerald
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 53 Lakeside Drive, Emerald before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how