53 Kalmia Way,
Forrestfield, WA 6058
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th November 2021
Rent ID: 3690880
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pool for the Summer with outdoor patio area
Plenty of room to move on this over-sized 3 bedroom (could easily be converted to a 4brm) brick & tile home on 702m2 block.
- Sunken formal lounge with spilt system and exposed raked ceilings
- Rear games room or optional 4th bedroom
- Large gabled entertaining area, overlooking sparkling pool area
- Adjoining alfresco / entertaining area off dining room
- Triple lock up garage
- Freestanding workshop with power
- Air conditioning
- Reticulated gardens
MANDATORY CONTACT REGISTRATION via the SafeWA app will be required at the home open for all guests 16 years and older.
Please download the SafeWA app so you can scan the QR Code at the home open. If you don't have the app you will be required to sign in manually on to our mandatory Contact Register.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: Please Click the 'Register for Inspection' button now to be contacted about viewing OR book an inspection online via our website www.lauriekelly.com.au OR call Petra on 9277 4200.
We ask that you respect the privacy of our tenants and do not approach or knock on the door of a property.
Please check our website on the day of the viewing to ensure the property is still available.
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forrestfield
Lifestyle in Forrestfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 53 Kalmia Way, Forrestfield. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.