Goondiwindi, QLD 4390
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3499784
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Family Home.
This great 3 bedroom home has been renovated! Property is only walking distance to the High School, Shops and Sporting Grounds.
- 3 good size bedrooms (no wardrobes)
- large yard
- ceiling fans
- Evaporative Air-Conditioning
- Split System Air-Conditioning as well
- Polished Floorboards
Pets on Application.
Phone Ray White 0746712077
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Goondiwindi
Lifestyle in Goondiwindi
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
53 Darling, Goondiwindi, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Goondiwindi.