53/75 Spofforth Street,
Mosman, NSW 2088
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4581746
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*UNDER APPLICATION* Boasting spectacular panoramic views across the City & Harbour
** PLEASE ENSURE YOU WEAR A FACE MASK TO OUR OPEN. WE WILL NOT BE ALLOWING ANYONE TO ACCESS THE PROPERTY WITHOUT ONE. SORRY **
This modern 2 bedroom unfurnished apartment is located in the well maintained "Crestview" building boasts sunlit interiors, open plan modern kitchen with granite benchtops, fridge and built-in washing machine.
With Cremorne IGA supermarket, city express bus, restaurants, wine bars and shops within 200m away, this is in an ultra convenient location.
* Floor to ceiling mirrored built-ins in both bedrooms
* Brand new carpet
* Well-maintained security building with lift
* Underfloor heating in the bathroom
* Ceiling fans
* Security carspace
* Shared laundry with washing and drying facilities (one laundry per floor)
* Hardwood flooring in the living & kitchen, carpeted bedrooms
* Cremorne/Mosman Border
This property is not pet friendly.
UNFURNISHED AND AVAILABLE Saturday 25th September 2021
To inspect this property, please click the button "EMAIL AGENT", enter your details and we will instantly respond with available inspection times, or go to www.lathamcusack.com.au to book online.
It is important to register so you will automatically get notified of any changes or cancellations to open times and prices etc.
DISCLAIMER: Some of the photos used in this advertisement contain virtual imagery (ie furniture items)
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mosman
Lifestyle in Mosman
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
53/75 Spofforth Street, Mosman, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mosman.