53/31-35 Cumberland Road,
Ingleburn, NSW 2565
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4617357
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This two bedroom unit is situated in a prime location in Block C on the 3rd level, within just minutes walk to Ingleburn CBD and Ingleburn Train Station. Perfect for a couple or single, this property is complete with both style and convenience.
Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes to both
Separate balcony off the lounge room
Split system air conditioning to living room
Ensuite and main bathroom
Gas stove top
Stainless steel appliances
Storage cage in single car space in secured parking
Properties like this do not last long so be sure to book your appointment today to avoid disappointment.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
3. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ingleburn
Lifestyle in Ingleburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 53/31-35 Cumberland Road, Ingleburn is unfurnished and available to rent.