Leased by Fiona Noakes 0435 853 662
53/2-4 Lodge Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4312776
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new apartment with park views
Combining effortless functionality and contemporary style, this 'Grace' apartment promises all the ease of low maintenance modern living.
It's perfectly placed for lifestyle convenience with trains and Asquith village shops a short walk away.
- Abundance of natural light with views of the oval
- Spacious combined living and dining zone offers ample comfort
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors maximises light and outdoor flow
- Sleek Caesarstone kitchen with dishwasher and gas appliances
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom, lock up storage
- Secure entrance building in secure basement
- Convenient to parks, great schools, Westfield and Hornsby CBD
Online application: https://t-app.com.au/stonehornsby
1Form not accepted.
Applications available on inspection
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Picture yourself living at 53/2-4 Lodge Street, Hornsby. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.