53/117 Macleay Street,
Potts Point, NSW 2011
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4657428
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Presented Art-Deco Studio - Rooftop views of the Harbour - One Of Potts Points Most Prized Buildings "Cahors"
**MOVE IN JUST IN TIME TO WATCH THE NEW YEARS FIREWORKS FROM THE ROOFTOP!!**
This 5th floor, north facing studio apartment has been renovated to the highest degree and offers original polished floor boards, high ceilings, modern kitchen and an exquisite bathroom.
Cahors is a sought after unrestricted company title building designed by notable architects, Joseland and Gilling. The building offers a magnificent foyer and stunning roof top garden with sweeping views encompassing the CBD, bridge and harbour.
* Immaculately presented throughout
* Polished original floorboards in living arrea
* Stunning bathroom with stylish tiling and underfloor heating
* Italian quality fold down murphy bed with mattress and built in dining table
* Built in wardrobes offering excellent storage
* Modern kitchen with electric appliances
* Northern aspect
* Common laundry on rooftop
* Rooftop garden with sweeping panoramic views of the city and beautiful Sydney Harbour.
* Ideally located, only steps away from cafes, restaurants, boutiques, bookshops, fresh food providores, supermarkets, easy access to public transport and the CBD.
If you would like to book an inspection time please contact Akriti on 0420 485 361
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/rnweb
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Potts Point
Lifestyle in Potts Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 53/117 Macleay Street, Potts Point before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.