52A Stevenage Road,
Hebersham, NSW 2770
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1375528
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented 2 Bedroom Brick Granny Flat - Water Included!!!
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes
- Gas cooking
- New bathroom
- Fully tiled through out
- Combined lounge and dining with a/c
- Pergola area
- External laundry
- Own driveway and totally private and secure
- 2nd Separate toilet
Please note: Due to the time constraints of uploading changes to this advertisement, we cannot guarantee that any inspections will be cancelled prior to them taking place. We recommend that you contact our office on 9675 5566 prior to an inspection, to ensure that the property is still available, as inspections will be cancelled, should we approve an application and receive a holding fee.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hebersham
Lifestyle in Hebersham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hebersham? 52A Stevenage Road, Hebersham could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.