52A Lydiard Street North,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4098297
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished Three Bedroom Apartment
PLEASE READ: Register your interest in this property by clicking "Book Inspection". You will then receive an email to view the video tour and instructions on how to apply. Or call me directly on 0458 331 577.
Located on the iconic Lydiard Street is this stunning luxurious apartment that offers a convenient lifestyle that will be the envy to all of your friends and family. Positioned right in the heart of the CBD, you are literally within footsteps to amenities such as the Regent Theatre, desired restaurants/cafes and of course the Ballarat Train station.
This fully refurbished apartment offers three bedrooms, two high end bathrooms (master with ensuite), open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances, informal living area with gas log fire and a separate laundry with storage space. This remarkable property has an abundance of period features throughout including polished timber flooring, high ceilings, second fire place with exposed brick chimney, north facing sash windows and ornate cornices.
Please note parking is via a street permit and utilities are not included.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research the availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 52A Lydiard Street North, Ballarat Central. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.