52A Lydiard Street North,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3825630
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished Including Utilities
PLEASE READ: Register your interest in this property by clicking "Book Inspection". You will then receive an email to view the video tour and instructions on how to apply. Or call me directly on 0458 331 577.
Located on the iconic Lydiard Street is this stunning luxurious apartment that offers a convenient lifestyle that will be the envy to all of your friends and family. Positioned right in the heart of the CBD, you are literally within footsteps to amenities such as the Regent Theatre, desired restaurants/cafes and of course the Ballarat Train station.
This fully refurbished apartment offers three bedrooms, two high end bathrooms (master with ensuite), open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and s/s appliances, informal living area with gas log fire and a separate laundry with storage space. This remarkable property has an abundance of period features throughout including polished timber flooring, high ceilings, second fire place with exposed brick chimney, north facing sash windows and ornate cornices.
The apartment has two street frontages with access both from Lydiard Street as well as the external staircase at via the rear lane.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your inspection online by clicking the "book inspection" button. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead.
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 52A Lydiard Street North, Ballarat Central before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how