52 Spence Street,
Ravensthorpe, WA 6346
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th December 2021
Rent ID: 4621648
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
3 x 2 home with Large Shed
3 x 2 family home with rear bush aspect from kitchen. Open plan kitchen, dining area with sliding doors onto full length back verandah. Adjacent Front lounge has reverse cycle Air Conditioning. Laminate floorboards.
Main bedroom is a good size with walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
Main bathroom has a bath.
Fenced back yard with small rainwater tank and a good sized shed.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A satellite dish may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ravensthorpe
Lifestyle in Ravensthorpe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ravensthorpe? 52 Spence Street, Ravensthorpe could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.