52 Ross Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4538042
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rare spacious inner-city entertainer. Pets considered!
Fresh and bright, this character-filled home is ideal for those who love to entertain! Located in the highly sought-after Gabba precinct Mater Hill, these homes are prized for their central location and Queensland charm. This pocket of Woolloongabba is the perfect spot for an inner-city lifestyle and is in the Brisbane State High catchment.
Other features of this gorgeous home include:
- Stunning new kitchen with stone benches, amazing 3 oven Belling stove and convection cooktops
- Large fully fenced yard including vehicle side street access
- Polished timber floors throughout
- High 3.2m ceilings and ample lighting through large windows
- Fully airconditioned throughout plus fans
- Study/Sunroom on enclosed front veranda
- Secure front courtyard
- Ample secure storage underneath with workshop bench space
- Brisbane State High catchment
- NBN access
There's few locations that offer so much, so close to the CBD via public transport, and via the SE Freeway cycleway at the bottom of street.
- Park Road train station: 450m (6 min walk)
- Gabba Central/Coles supermarket: 850m (11 min walk)
- Mater Hospital: 1.1km (4 minute drive)
- Princess Alexandra Hospital: 2KM (6 minute drive)
- South Bank Entry: 1.4KM (5 minute drive/14 minute walk)
- Dutton Park State School: 450m (6 minutes walk)
- Brisbane South State Secondary College: 1KM (14 minute walk/5 min drive)
- Brisbane Sate High School: 2.1km (5 minutes drive)
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details you will then be contacted about the next inspection.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4864
3 Garage spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Woolloongabba is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 52 Ross Street, Woolloongabba today!