52 Norfolk Road,
Greenacre, NSW 2190
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4329514
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AFFORDABLE FAMILY HOME
Freshly painted, neat, and tidy two bedroom brick house. Large separate lounge, new eat-in kitchen with walk-in pantry. Large bedrooms, neat bathroom, freshly painted, polished timber floors, and tiles throughout. Side access to back yard and off street parking. Close to local schools and Chullora Market Place.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenacre
Lifestyle in Greenacre
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Greenacre is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 52 Norfolk Road, Greenacre.