$495 per week!
52 Lockhart Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th October 2021
Rent ID: 4563884
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Inner City House!
Take a look at this gorgeous character home positioned on a generously sized block in the heart of Woolloongabba! This perfect family home provides plenty of leafy green garden space and beautiful timber flooring throughout.
Property features include:
- 3 Generously sized bedrooms
- Renovated Bathroom
- Plenty of space with separated lounge and dining
- Additional sunroom
- Storage room underneath house
- Off street parking for one car
Located nearby you will find:
- 1km to Mater Hospital or 1.5km to PA Hospital
- 800m to Coles Woolloongabba or 1.5km to Woolworths Buranda
- 3km to Brisbane CBD
- 1km to Dutton Park State School
Be quick to inspect this fantastic opportunity!
Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4885
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Picture yourself living at 52 Lockhart Street, Woolloongabba. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.