52 Leach Road,
Guildford, NSW 2161
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1717039
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gas Cooking, Air Conditioning, Massive Backyard On Offer!
Located in a quiet street, close to local schools , shops and public transportation. Two bedroom spacious home would be an ideal property for a small family. Features include:
+ Porcelain tiled floors in the spacious open plan living area with split system air conditioning
+ Spacious kitchen with gas appliances and generous cupboard space
+ Two bedrooms carpeted,
both with built in robes and split system air conditioning
+ Internal laundry and storage room
+ Modern bathroom
+ Lots of backyard space and backs onto maintained parklands
? Guildford West Public School
? Merrylands High School
? Bus Stop
? Local Corner shops
Note: 1 x garden shed excluded (silver shed) and water purifier
WANT TO INSPECT? Register by following steps below.
1. If on realestate.com.au or starrpartners.com.au
click on the `BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME or INSPECT ' button
2. If you are on the realestate.com.au
or domain.com.au website click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow steps
3. If you register and no inspection times are available you will be sent an SMS of future inspection times
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any changes, cancellations or future inspection times.
"Advertising disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate".
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Guildford is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 52 Leach Road, Guildford.