52 Jacaranda Avenue,
Figtree, NSW 2525
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4235998
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home with gorgeous leafy outlook
Stylishly renovated throughout and positioned towards the pinnacle of a popular tree lined avenue, this tastefully rejuvenated 3 bedroom (plus study) family home is now available.
- Three bright & airy bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Brand new modern kitchen
- Separate dining and spacious lounge rooms
- Freshly polished timber floors & internal painting
- New blinds throughout
- Sparkling modernised bathroom with separate toilet
- Study room or office room
- Gorgeous leafy escarpment views,
- North facing lounge room with entertainers deck
- 2 car garage with under building storage
With both Nareena Hills and Figtree Heights Primary Schools within close proximity, one could only dream for a better location to raise the family.
In addition the convenience of bus transport, Figtree Grove Shopping centre, parks and playgrounds nearby.Figtree is certainly one of the Illawarra's more tightly held suburbs and ideal for Sydney relocators who seek a family home that has that move in nothing to do but enjoy feeling. So why not just kick back, relax & enjoy the peaceful bliss of this enviable location & leave the hustle & bustle of city life behind!
Lease Period: 12 Months
To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link below;
If you are interested in inspecting this apartment, please read below
- All applications are completed online via SNUG
- Please register your details and you will be notified when an inspection has been scheduled. To register for an Inspection, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement.
- It is important you register for the open inspection. You will be notified of any changes including, change of time and cancellations. Otherwise we won't be able to inform you of any open for inspection time changes or cancellations.
- Open Inspections run strictly for the time selected, please ensure you arrive 5 minutes prior to the open home commencing.
- Please feel free to contact us for a private inspection or join us at our next open home.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Figtree
Lifestyle in Figtree
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Figtree? 52 Jacaranda Avenue, Figtree could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.