52 Holden Drive,
Oran Park, NSW 2570
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd March 2020
Rent ID: 3418069
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bigger is Better
This home is built for entertaining this Summer. With huge open plan living and family area off the amazing kitchen with long bench spaces, an abundance of storage including walk in pantry, gourmet stainless steel appliances such as gas cook top and dishwasher. Thick stone bench tops and more.
Other features include,
Separate lounge room
Upstairs living room / teenage retreat
Master suite with private balcony, large walk in robe and ensuite fitted with his and hers vanities and shower big enough for 2.
All bedrooms are spacious and have built in robes and timber flooring
Ducted air conditioning
Gas outlets for heating
Downstairs powder room and separate toilet to the main bathroom
Double lock up garage
Alfresco entertainment area with gas outlet for your BBQ
High ceilings and LED lighting throughout
Walking distance to local school, parks, shops and more.
To inspect register on www.rwmg.com.au and be advised of future open home times and cancellations.
Pets are approved upon application.
Lease terms start with 6 or 12 months.
Save time and do your application online www.t-app.com.au.
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oran Park
Lifestyle in Oran Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Oran Park? 52 Holden Drive, Oran Park could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how