52 Connaught Crescent,
West Launceston, TAS 7250
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4383702
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sunny Living in West Launceston
This newly renovated home is situated in West Launceston and just minutes away from the gorgeous Cataract Gorge.
Features & Benefits;
- Lovely and spacious bedrooms with robes
- Recently updated kitchen and bathroom
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Prime location and close to Brougham Street IGA, West Launceston Primary School and Launceston Cataract Gorge.
Property Layout and Yard Options;
- 3 Bedrooms with wardrobes
- Spacious sunny living area
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking
- 1 bathroom with separate shower and spa-bath
This character filled home, offers charm, convenience and city living.
- $430.00 per week
- $1720.00 bond
- 12 month lease preferred
- Pets not considered.
This property has been subdivided and a town house will commence building in around 4 months as per the pictured plans. During the period of building, the owner will pay all water usage charges and 20% of the power bill during this time.
Due to the development at the back of the property, the lower part of the back deck will be dismantled in around 4 months at the commencement of the development.
**Tasmanian Government requires the use of the free Check in Tas app when doing a viewing, please make sure you have this app downloaded ready for the viewing. Once you have registered to attend a viewing you will be required to scan a unique QR code when entering the premises for a viewing, you will find the poster with the QR code located in the entrance for you to check in.
To arrange an inspection is very easy! To book a time to inspect the property, simply click on "book an inspection time" and select from the available times. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Launceston
Lifestyle in West Launceston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 52 Connaught Crescent, West Launceston before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.