$500 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
52 Coleen Street,
Yallambie, VIC 3085
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4721892
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated From Top To Bottom
First time presented on the rental market, this recently renovated three-bedroom family home in Yallambie comprise of a large living area overlooking front and back yards, with views, updated kitchen with modern appliances and dining area, updated bathroom with shower, free-standing bathtub, separate toilet and separate laundry with plenty of storage. All three bedrooms are equipped with BIRs. The electricity bills are hardly noticeable due to the huge 6.65kw solar system. Roof insulation, new energy-efficient 6.3 stars gas ducted heating and split-system air conditioning provide a fantastic level of thermal comfort all year round.
Key property highlights:
Recently renovated property top to bottom
Low running cost with the solar system and energy-efficient gas ducted heating
Quality block-out and sheer window coverings in all bedrooms and living area
Ample off-street parking with a carport
Remote-controlled ceiling fans
Key location highlights:
Zoned for sought-after Viewbank Primary School and Viewbank College
Convenience store, brand new childcare, pharmacy, medical centre and food joints within two minutes walk
Easy access to public transport - 5 min to Rosanna station with a bus stop just across the road or 15 min walk to Macleod station
Children playground and nature reserve right at the doorstep
1) Please note, photo ID is to be presented upon inspection. Inspection times are subject to change without warning. Please call our office on (03) 9795 8889 the day prior, to confirm the inspection is still proceeding.
2) First month's rent and bond are payable within 24 hours of application approval.
3) Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details of this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective tenants are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yallambie
Lifestyle in Yallambie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 52 Coleen Street, Yallambie is unfurnished and available to rent.