52 Childers Street,
Cranbourne, VIC 3977
$1,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3461956
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Offering Security, Comfort and Convenience
Offering the ultimate in first-class accommodation this beautifully finished property offers 1 Bedroom and 1 bathroom that will make you feel right at home with your own private sanctuary.
The light and airy modern design come with an array of services including:
- Personal Swipe Key Card
- Secure access to your room with a solid wood entrance door
- CCTV security system throughout
- Professional landscaping
- Secure yard with remote gate for pedestrian and vehicle access
- All bills included (water and electricity)
- Your own split system with heating and cooling
- Your very own brand-new TV
- Full-Size Fridge, Microwave, Kitchenette with stone benchtop and sink
- Personal Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, vanity with stone benchtop and oversized shower
- Fitted built-in wardrobes and study desk
- Sheer and block out blinds to all windows
- Your very own Garden Bed to grow your own vegetables
- Weekly Housekeeping Service to all rooms and common areas
The common area includes a centrally appointed kitchen boasting an abundance of bench and cupboard space with quality appliances including 2 ovens, 2 cooktops, 2 range hoods, and a dishwasher. Beyond the kitchen, you will find the family living/dining area which has all the space required for easy entertaining. Also, European laundry with 2 washing machines and a dryer to suit all your needs.
This studio unit will certainly not disappoint anyone looking for low-maintenance living in the heart of all of the action. Centrally located in the heart of Cranbourne with cafes, parks, restaurants, medical centres and public transport all available at your doorstep.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cranbourne
Lifestyle in Cranbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 52 Childers Street, Cranbourne. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.