52 Brook Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st November 2021
Rent ID: 4594614
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Successfully Leased By Harcourts
Bursting with a mixture of contemporary and period touches throughout, this two bedroom + sunroom semi has been thoughtfully renovated to create the ideal home you want to live in.
Ideally located in a quiet street, just moments from Coogee and Clovelly's beaches, parks, and cafes, this home boasts generously proportioned interiors, high ornate ceilings, and beautifully detailed windows throughout. Enjoy summer in the neat little backyard oasis with BBQ area after a day at the beach!
- Original wooden floorboards throughout
- Two well sized bedrooms w/ built-ins
- Main bathroom with bath and double shower
- Ducted central heating and cooling throughout
- Updated kitchen with double electric oven, cooktop, dishwasher
- Enormous basement / laundry room / workshop
- Side access to backyard / BBQ area
- Street parking
To book in a private inspection of this property, please contact us by phone on 02 9399 9555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Facemasks are mandatory for all viewings of properties at Harcourts Byrnes Marsh Shaw *
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 52 Brook Street, Coogee. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, outdoor entertainment, and dishwasher.