52 Belgrave Street,
Petrie Terrace, QLD 4000
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2021
Rent ID: 4607765
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Petrie Terrace Cottage with Convenience
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the further information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available 04/11/2021. This lovely home in Petrie Terrace offers the convenient inner-city lifestyle and is just a short stroll to nearby amenities. With a large deck and well-equipped kitchen, entertaining will also be a breeze. Arrange an inspection today and secure this beautiful property in a sought-after suburb.
3 Bedrooms with built in robes
Spacious living area
Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and island bench
Large rear deck perfect for entertaining
Low maintenance yard
High ceilings and ornate interior
Petrie Terrace offers easy access to Brisbanes best shopping and dining in the CBD, Caxton St and Milton. Restaurants, cafes, shops, schools, public transport, parklands and the River are all within walking distance.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book/Request an Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App http://www.rentalq.com.au/ and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking Book/Request an Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Petrie Terrace
Lifestyle in Petrie Terrace
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
52 Belgrave Street, Petrie Terrace, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Petrie Terrace.