52 Baroona Road,
Northbridge, NSW 2063
$4,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1851523
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A well maintained and much loved Californian bungalow (circa 1926) with peaceful valley/district views to Cammeray with city skyline glimses. Featuring polished timber floors, a full-length rear entertaining deck (BBQ gas bayonet), and a large level yard making it an ideal family home.
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Gas cooktop with granite benchtops
- Separate dining space
- Spacious family/living room leading onto the rear deck
- Workshop/storage/wine cellar, undercover parking
- 5-minute walk to Northbridge Plaza, schools, and city transport.
- Pets considered upon application
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Northbridge
Lifestyle in Northbridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 52 Baroona Road, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Northbridge. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.