52 Aspinall Street,
Leichhardt, QLD 4305
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2020
Rent ID: 4123724
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fresh & Bright In Fantastic Location!
Centrally located in the popular suburb of Leichhardt is this spacious and well presented 3 bedroom family home.
Just 2 minutes to Wulkuraka train station and a short commute to the Ipswich CBD, Riverlink Shopping Centre, USQ Ipswich Campus and local amenities. This home is perfect for those wanting everything at their finger tips!
- Bright & spacious kitchen with gas cooktop & ample bench space
- Generous air-conditioned living area
- Separate open plan dining room
- 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with bath tub
- Security screens throughout
- Covered front porch PLUS a second deck perfect place to unwind
- Huge separately fenced front & back yard perfect for the kids!
- Single covered carport
- Under house vehicle access
- Classic wooden floorboards throughout
- NBN ready
In addition to these fantastic features, this home is also in the school catchment of both Leichhardt State School and Bremer State High. Complete with a park and bus stop at the end of the street... what more could you ask for Apply Now!
Tenants responsible for ALL water usage
Lease available for 6 or 12 months
Small pet considered on application
***HOW TO APPLY FOR A PROPERTY OUR PROCEDURE***
1. BEFORE booking an inspection, you MUST submit a tenancy application form. Please log on our website to complete our online form ezyAPP: https://www.solutionsproperty.com.au/home/for-rent/ezyapp/
2. Processing takes about 2 business days
3. If your application passes our checks and you are Short-Listed, we will send you an invitation via a special link to book your personal inspection
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 52 Aspinall Street, Leichhardt. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.