52/7 Cross Street,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4083199
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
'' Conveniently Located''
Two bedroom apartment that is conveniently located within walking distance to Bankstown Central Shopping Centre & train/bus station.
Offering: 2 good sized bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, tiled flooring throughout, open plan living area with split-system air-conditioning, modern kitchen with gas stove, modern bathroom and internal laundry with an extra toilet.
Other features include: balcony, single lock-up garage and
Contact :Johnson Hoang 0452 198 968
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 52/7 Cross Street, Bankstown. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.