52/4 Fourth Avenue,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1468566
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SHORT WALK TO BLACKTOWN STATION !
This immaculately presented two bedroom unit is within a short walk to Blacktown station, Blacktown CBD, West Point, Library, Council, Schools, Aquatic centre and public transport
- Open plan living/dining with split air-con and tiled throughout
- Lounge/Dining flowing to balcony
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in to Main and tiled throughout
- Kitchen with Gas cook top and tiles throughout
- Plenty of Cupboard space
- Generous size Bathroom
- Big internal laundry with storage and dryer inside
- Remote access, secured lock-up garage with ample visitor parking
Down lights, split air-con in living, communal area
Many more features to list...
Inspection A Must!!
PLEASE NOTE: OPEN HOMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PLEASE CONFIRM PRIOR TO OPEN HOME TO ENSURE IT IS STILL ON.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, Starr Partners Rooty Hill gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 52/4 Fourth Avenue, Blacktown before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.