52/139-141 Paddington Place, Fitzgerald Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3715885
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Available now...Resort style living in this beautifully appointed and newly renovated unfurnished 2 bedroom apartment.
On the corner of Carr and Fitzgerald Streets with Lovely Perth City views from the balcony of this stunning 2 bedroom unfurnished apartment which has been beautifully renovated with quality fittings.
The apartment complex offers a stunning outdoor resort style retreat and pool area with gazebo and bbq area, spa, sauna and a fully equipped gym all set in delightful garden areas which are well cared for and maintained.
* 2 newly carpeted bedrooms with a large walk in robe for the main bedroom and built in robes to the 2nd bedroom.
* Lovely kitchen with a stunning mirrored wall and a marble splash back and stone look bench tops. A gas cooktop and under bench oven plus a built in dishwasher for your convenience. Lovely soft close drawers and cabinets throughout.
*Polished porcelain floor tiles flow through from the entry to the lounge and kitchen dining areas and the gorgeous bathroom.
* There is a split system RC air conditioner and a wall gas bayonet if needed.
* The lounge and main bedroom have glass slider doors which lead out onto the balcony.
* The bathroom is floor to ceiling tiles with ample cabinet storage space, a lovely large vanity basin and stone look bench tops. Under the stone look bench is a washing machine and space for a dryer, lots of cupboard space for your linen.
The shower is spacious with an open walk in glass screen.
* There is a good size storage shed on the balcony with a GPO socket and a bracket here to add a dryer if needed.
* Just a few minutes walk to Robinson Park and Tennis Central and close to Perth city.
* This complex is very secure with gates at all entrances which only open with pin access or remote.
* There is a personal undercover car bay as well as visitor parking at the front and side of the complex.
This apartment is centrally located to the city and Perth's cafes, restaurants and wine bars. Grab a free Perth cat bus from Aberdeen st and the inner-city train stations are all nearby. There is a great little coffee shop just across the road. The West End Deli is close by on Carr St.
Please note we do not accept form1 online applications. Properties must be viewed and our applications are available at home opens, office or email and our web page or on request.
Galleria Real Estate...92756555
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in West Perth is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 52/139-141 Paddington Place, Fitzgerald Street, West Perth.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how