52/100 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4509765
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Victoria Tower: 5th Floor - Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment!
UNFURNISHED - Two bedroom apartment with gallery style kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space.
- Large living/dining area with AC, extra storage cupboards and access door opening the private balcony.
- Spacious bedrooms with large mirrored built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with a dryer and washing machine
- One secure car space.
Victoria Tower features a state of the art, 100% Cisco enabled, building network. Broadband cabling to the living area and all bedrooms of each apartment provides residents with high speed, affordable broadband internet and low cost telephone services.* In addition, every apartment has cable access.
State-of-the-art security includes keyless building entry, intercom security to each apartment and video security to common areas. Great resident facilities include 25m indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully fitted gym, tennis court, BBQ in garden courtyard and secured car parking.
Enjoy the best of Melbourne at your doorstep. Only metres to Crown Entertainment Complex and Yarra River. Close to tram lines and a short walk to Flinders Street Station for trains to universities and schools. Walk to the Central Business District, Southgate Riverside restaurants, Victorian Arts Centre and Royal Botanic Gardens. Close to Albert Park, South Melbourne Market and the MCG.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 52/100 Kavanagh Street, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.