51A Kilgour Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
$2,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4108758
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, Style and Sophistication
Please contact our office via email or phone to organise a private inspection of the property.
MELBOURNE RESIDENTS: If you currently reside in the COVID-restricted Melbourne area, unfortunately, we are not able to conduct inspections with you. Please contact our office to discuss alternative inspections such as a link to a 3D tour.
This stunning three bedroom townhouse exudes quality and style in a premier location with immediate access to all the things we love in and about Geelong! Offering:
- Downstairs living hub with open plan lounge and dining area with tiled flooring that leads to the sleek and stylish kitchen
- Kitchen complete with stone benchtops, quality appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Sliding glass doors lead to an outdoor courtyard with beautifully established bamboo creating peace and privacy
- The upper level has three generous bedrooms, all with built in robes; the master includes ensuite with double vanity, toilet and shower
- The contemporary main bathroom includes vanity, shower, bath and separate toilet
- Also featuring a powder room on the ground floor, double glazed windows, intercom system, split system heating and cooling throughout, large walk in European laundry, water tank plumbed to the toilets, internet cabling, and a remote controlled single lock-up garage
Located only minutes to central Geelong, South Geelong and Geelong train stations, the thriving Waterfront, a view of the Cats Stadium from your doorstep plus cafes and shopping a-plenty!
** Sound good? If so, please make an enquiry from this ad or give us a call and we will organise a private inspection time with you **
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong
Lifestyle in Geelong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 51A Kilgour Street, Geelong is unfurnished and available to rent.