517A/116 Bowden Street,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4573890
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Plus Study Apartment in Heart Of Meadowbank!
"Kingston Quarter" Shepherds Bay is the area's newest development offering a waterfront position, luxurious designer finishes and the most convenient access to Meadowbank's surrounds. Resort style grounds create a luxurious waterside playground with Train station, Ferry wharf and local buses all within a short walk.
This very young, spacious apartment on the 5th Floor is full of natural light and luxury finishes. The complex includes a swimming pool and a common barbecue area for residents, whilst the ultra-convenient location allows easy access to the CBD, Rhodes/Top Ryde Shopping Centres, Meadowbank TAFE and Macquarie University.
This Property Features:
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms with large built ins and access to the balcony
- Main Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Stylish kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Dishwasher and Dryer Included
- Separate study area
- Spacious and bright living area extending out to the balcony
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure video intercom system
- Common pool and bbq area
- Storage Cage
Feature locations (Approximately):
- 10m to Local Bus Stop ( Bus Route: 513 )
- 300m-700m to Local Parks ( Ann Thorn Park | Helene Park | Meadowbank Park )
- 400m to Meadowbank Ferry Wharf
- 450m to Meadowbank Train Station
- 750m to Meadowbank Public School
- 1.9km to Top Ryde City Shopping Centre
- 3.9km to Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre
- 4.2km to Marsden High School
- 6.3km to Riverside Girls High School
WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
Green Real Estate is proud to present this exciting property that maybe just be the answer to all your property hunting woes. Looking for your ideal rental property in the Northern district? Having difficulty finding your perfect property to settle in time?
Don't miss out, enquire and register your interest now!
For a full and comprehensive list of our currently available rental properties, please visit the Green Real Estate website at www.grea.com.au and register your details for us to advise you of specific properties that match your criteria.
For any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Green Real Estate on the details below.
Phone: 02 9807 8899
Fax: 02 9807 8988
Address: 994 Victoria Road, West Ryde NSW 2114
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 517A/116 Bowden Street, Meadowbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.