514A Malvern Road,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$2,370 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4255174
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspect Saturday the 27th of February at 12:15pm - 12:30pm
Entrance to apartment is off Robinson Street.
This one bedroom plus second bedroom or study apartment is located above shops in this trendy strip. Located with easy walking distance to Hawksburn Station and Chapel Street, with local cafes and shops at your door.
* Open plan living area
* Modern kitchen with electric cooking
* Main bedroom with built in robes
* Second bedroom or study
* Great sized central bathroom
* European laundry
* Off street parking for one car
* Electric heaters in bedrooms and lounge room
* Split system air conditioner in lounge room
* Mix of carpet and timber floors
RENT: $395PW $1,716PCM; BOND: $2,370; AVAILABLE: NOW
ONLY McInnes Property Management and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice, please check the internet prior to inspection.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Prahran is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 514A Malvern Road, Prahran.