5109/80 Abeckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 4496587
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspection for Registered Clients Only
"MY 80" the most wanted two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Melbourne, on the corner of ABeckett and Elizabeth Street.
Roomy and air-conditioned open-plan living and dining pivots a stone-finished kitchen showcasing a glossy splashback and a stainless-steel Fisher and Paykel drawer dishwasher. Spill out to a private balcony in northern light perched over Queen Victoria Market and offering sky-high neighbourhood views with the mountainous majesty of the Great Dividing Range providing a dramatic backdrop. Both generously sized bedrooms boast built-in robes, serviced by a deluxe bathroom with a fully tiled walk-in shower and mirrored cabinetry.
MY80 SILVER SKIES is designed by internationally renowned architects, Hayball, MY80s spire rises skyward with a signature design that connects the building to its central location. Modern, affordable two bedroom apartment lift you to heights above the very heart of the city.
Fantastic location close to everything.
- To RMIT University - 150m
- To Melbourne University - 1km
- To Melbourne central - 200m
- To Queen Victoria Market - 300m
- To Yarra River - 1.2km
- To Carlton Gardens - 750m
- To Crown Casino - 1.5km
- To Melbourne Cricket Ground - 2.2km
- To Block Arcade - 750m
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5109/80 Abeckett Street, Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.