51 Wreath Drive,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4340924
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new delight!
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 51 Wreath Drive, Tarneit. Located in the Rothwell Estate, this near new 4-bedroom home has a free-flowing floorplan comprising of four bedrooms, two bathrooms and separate living areas, suiting everyone's needs.
- Boasting four bedrooms including the main bedroom appointed with generous walk-in robe and stone ensuite. Bedrooms two, three and four also fixed with built in robes.
- Expansive contemporary kitchen fitted with quality stainless steel cooking appliances, stone benchtops, spacious fridge cavity plus walk in pantry and breakfast bar.
- Elegant open plan living space inclusive of separate formal lounge and the light-filled central living hub comprising of meals and family areas.
- Complete with luxury features including remote control double garage with internal access to home, ducted heating, split system cooling plus front and rear low maintenance gardens perfect for entertaining friends and family!
Located about 28km from Melbourne's CBD, this home is conveniently located close to Tarneit Train Station, the new Tarneit Shopping Centre, Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre, M1 Freeway and only minutes from the Deer Park bypass.
All stated dimensions are approximate only. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
51 Wreath Drive, Tarneit, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Tarneit.