51 Stanley Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th May 2022
Rent ID: 4841919
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PROPERTY UNDER APPLICATION - NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS - BARRY PLANT FRANSKSTON 9781 3100
A PRIME & COMFORTABLE POSITION
This charming weatherboard home is set across a generous allotment and in a prime position, only moments to The Beach, Frankston Train Station, Bayside Shopping Centre, Beach Street Shops, PARC & East Link.
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Central kitchen adjoins a vast living room
- A sunny meals area
- Heating and air conditioning
- Undercover entertaining area and open-air backyard perfect for the children to play
- Off-street parking
EXCLUSIVELY OFFERED FOR RENT BY BARRY PLANT FRANKSTON.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information, Barry Plant Frankston has relied in good faith upon information provided by others & has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate. Please note that inspection times are subject to change without notice, we suggest you check the online marketing/listing on the day. 12 MONTH LEASE TERM OFFERED, unless otherwise specified. For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allocated inspection start time, to avoid disappointment. APPLYING via REALESTATE.COM.AU *PHOTO ID must be provided before entry when viewing all rental properties with BARRY PLANT FRANKSTON.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
You could be living at 51 Stanley Street, Frankston before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.