51 Roebuck Crescent,
Willmot, NSW 2770
Rent ID: 4224895
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Four Bedroom Home in Willmot!
Promising an easy-care lifestyle, this quality single level family residence presents a wonderful opportunity for any tenant.
We are excited to present you this beautiful home set on a level block boasting an expansive floor plan, brilliantly designed interiors and perfect location for those who are looking for convenience and entertainment at your doorstep.
Heres what youll love:
- Outdoor entertaining area adjoins garden, ideal to enjoy quality time with family and friends
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with ample sunlight
- Located close to schools, shops, parks and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Four well-scaled bedrooms provide comfortable accommodation
- Well equipped family bathroom, façade offers street appeal
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and ample storage space
- Timber flooring
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning facilities
- Garden shed
- Lock-up off-street parking access
- Pets considered upon application
Easy access to:
- Local schools/universities in the area include: Ropes Crossing Public School, Lethbridge Park Public School, Chifley College Shalvey Campus, Emerton Public School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Ropes Crossing Village Shopping Centre, Coles Ropes Crossing, and IGA close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Lucie's Cafe, Orange Tree Café, Big Mummas, Shalvey Take Away Shop, The Lamp Post, Golden Kim Chinese Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Heber Park, Peter Van Hasselt Park and Victoria Park
- Easy access to the M7 and amenities of Blacktown and Penrith
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1) you MUST request a private inspection & confirm your attendance. (numbers are capped at 1 person for each inspection unless you are from the same household. Click here to book - https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2) you MUST wear a mask
3) you MUST check in via the NSW Service check-in app at the time of inspection and
4) you MUST fill in the NSW Application for Private Inspection form and bring it to the inspection
If you do not register and confirm your attendance you will not be able to inspect the property
This is subject to change at anytime and based on GOVT COVID-19 requirements
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Willmot
Lifestyle in Willmot
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Willmot? 51 Roebuck Crescent, Willmot could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.