51 Orchid Street,
Enoggera, QLD 4051
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4086458
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lowset Living Combined with Spacious Outdoor Entertaining
This immaculately maintained low-set residence is ready and waiting for you!
The generous internal living areas flow effortlessly onto the perfectly positioned north facing covered entertainment area, capturing cool summer breezes and warm winter sun whilst enjoying the peaceful surrounds.
This home is situated in the family friendly 'Avenues' of Enoggera with parkland and bikeways at your doorstep.
Property features include:
- Master suite with built-in robes, ensuite, air conditioning and private courtyard
- 2 additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Air conditioned open plan lounge and dining leading onto entertainment area
- Separate second living area
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Security screens throughout
- Huge storage cupboards
- Separate Laundry
- Large North facing undercover entertainment area
- Tandem carport plus single lock up garage
NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.
Enoggera is less than 7km from the City close to the Ashgrove and Alderley borders and at the doorstep of bus routes, the Banks Street Reserve, convenience stores and cafes along with massive government infrastructure upgrades. With easy access to Enoggera and Alderley Train Stations, a multitude of primary and secondary school options, such as the highly sought Oakleigh State School, Enoggera State School, Marist Brothers, Mt St Michael's College and Hillbrook Anglican College, this area is favoured by growing families, executive couples and astute investors.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Enoggera
Lifestyle in Enoggera
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
51 Orchid Street, Enoggera, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Enoggera.