51 Muriel Street,
Niddrie, VIC 3042
$1,890 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4349916
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL MAINTAINED HOME CLOSE TO ALL YOUR NEEDS!
This light and bright 3 bedroom home is located close to shops, cafes, restaurants, schools and parkland.
- 3 generous bedrooms with timber floors & built-in robes
- North facing master bedroom with leafy outlook
- North facing open plan lounge and dining with timber floors
- Neat separate kitchen with timber floors & ample storage
- Central bathroom with bath & separate shower recess
- Separate laundry with handy access to side drive & rear yard
- Separate WC off laundry
- Ample storage throughout
- Neat & low maintenance rear yard with ample room for outdoor setting & barbeque
- Carport at rear via side drive
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Timber floors throughout
- Loads of natural light
- Just minutes to Hoffmans & Keilor Road shops, cafes, restaurants & parkland
- Close to primary & secondary schools
- Approximately 10km to Melbourne Airport
- Approximately 17km to CBD, Melbourne
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS FOR INSPECTIONS. PRIVATE VIEWINGS ALSO AVAILABLE.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Niddrie
Lifestyle in Niddrie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 51 Muriel Street, Niddrie before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.