51 Morrison Street,
Kangaroo Flat, VIC 3555
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th July 2022
Rent ID: 2207853
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"Lovely Family Home"
This lovely family three bedroom brick home is located on a very large block, featuring three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, separate lounge room with gas wall furnace, kitchen with gas cook top and electric oven, air conditioning, adjoining meals area and two way bathroom with bath and shower. Externally, the property is fully fenced with plenty of space for kids to run around and offers a garden shed and carport.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Flat
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Flat
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 51 Morrison Street, Kangaroo Flat before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.