51 Monfarville Street,
St Marys, NSW 2760
Available 22nd September 2021
Rent ID: 4572270
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLY NOW TO SECURE A PRIVATE VIEWING!
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO PRE-APPLY NOW - THIS WILL ALLOW US TO ORGANISE YOUR VIEWING & TO SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS!
* Well presented three bedroom family home
* Built in robes to all bedrooms
* Air conditioning in 2 of the bedrooms
* Large lounge room with air conditioning & ceiling fan
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking & a dishwasher
* Separate dining room off the kitchen
* Large modern bathroom with shower over bath & combined toilet
* Large front verandah
* Fully fenced yard
* Single garage
* Park next door & close to shops & schools in the local area
* Granny flat leased separately & the double garage is shared
**As per government regulations & guidelines you MUST register your attendance to our open homes for the purpose of contact tracing if required before the scheduled times.
We cannot allow entry to any property unless you have followed each step to record your full name, email address & contact number so please ensure you have completed this process to prevent denial of access.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?????
REGISTERING your interest for an upcoming property is easy.
If you are on the Realestate or Domain websites just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a LINK TO REGISTER your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On the Starr Partners website simply CLICK the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property & REGISTER your interest.
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
Our office utilises online Ignite applications just click on the APPLY button via the Realestate or Domain websites. Applications will not be processed unless they are complete with all documentation attached.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Marys
Lifestyle in St Marys
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 51 Monfarville Street, St Marys before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.