51 Kendall Street,
Oxley, QLD 4075
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4592869
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great value home in Oxley - Strictly a 2 month lease only (until Christmas)! Suitable for pets!
Please note - Strictly a 2 month lease only (until Christmas)!
Positioned in the heart of Oxley, this three bedroom, two bathroom house is a little tired on the surface but offers functionality and good value in a great location!
- Kitchen with gas stove and adjoining dining area
- Spacious living area with ceiling fan which leads to the large deck on the front
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Smaller third bedroom / nursery with built-in robe
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Enclosed downstairs area with utility rooms and an additional bathroom and laundry
- Lock up garaging for two cars in tandem plus single carport
- Low maintenance fenced yard with shed
- Pets considered upon application
From this superb pocket of Oxley you can walk to the train and bus. Oxley shopping village is just a 5-minute walk away and features Woolworths, specialty shops and a multitude of cafes and dining options. The property falls within the Oxley State School & Corinda High State School catchments and is a short walk from park.
NB. Property only available for lease until Christmas 2021.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high inquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oxley
Lifestyle in Oxley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
51 Kendall Street, Oxley, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Oxley.