51 Innes Road,
Manly Vale, NSW 2093
Rent ID: 3745854
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fresh contemporary interiors and a spectacular indoor/outdoor ambience. It's sweeping single level design flows to a generous entertaining deck immersed in fully enclosed and beautifully landscaped tropical gardens.
Situated in a sought-after neighbourhood within easy walking distance to popular schools, parks, cafes, shops and express city buses. Playgrounds, sporting reserves and a thriving community garden are just footsteps away or take a leisurely stroll or cycle to Manly and its world-class beaches along the nearby bike paths.
* Ducted air-conditioning (heating & cooling)
* Kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances and modern laundry facilities
* Expansive alfresco, covered entertaining deck, level lawn framed by an established tropical garden.
* Master suite with ensuite and opening onto a sun-drenched balcony through French doors.
* B-Line bus stop just minutes away, level walk to bus stop
* Plenty of under-house storage space and a substantial double carport
* Flooded with natural light and high ceilings throughout
* Four large, double bedrooms, Blackbutt floorboards, plantation shutters
* Elevated position and clever use of cross-ventilation captures beautifully the afternoon sea breezes.
* Moments to Balgowlah Stocklands and Warringah Mall just around the corner.
* Garden maintenance included
* Pets are considered on application.
For further information, please contact Ray White Seaforth on 02 9948 6069.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Ray White Seaforth by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manly Vale
Lifestyle in Manly Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 51 Innes Road, Manly Vale before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how