51 Home Road,
Newport, VIC 3015
$4,534 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2020
Rent ID: 4069356
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A DELIGHTFUL SURPRISE!
* With Stage 4 Restrictions current in Melbourne we are unable to conduct inspections during this time. You may apply for the property based on the images provided pending your inspection or submit an enquiry and we will contact you immediately when inspection times are available.
From the street you would never guess the scale and style of this property. Designed to provide an indoor/outdoor living experience with the added bonus of a studio apartment - this is a home that will not disappoint!
The Master bedroom retreat provides the perfect space to rest and unwind, complete with modern en-suite, WIR, adjacent study and balcony with city views.
Main floor comprises two bedrooms which share a stylish central bathroom.
A spacious kitchen with large island bench and stainless-steel appliances anchors itself as the heart of the home flowing out into the light filled dining/living area. The warmth and openness of this space is perfect for entertaining with friends or enjoying family movie nights together on the couch.
The low maintenance courtyard provides an inviting backdrop to enjoy your Summer dining or morning coffee.
A standout of this property is the self-contained studio/loft located above the secure double garage. Perfect as a 4th bedroom or used as a superb home office.
Additional features include north-facing BBQ deck, spotted gum flooring, quality finishes throughout, ducted gas heating and ducted refrigerated cooling as well as an abundance of storage in the garage.
Located within walking distance to The Strand waterfront, Newport train station and local schools and cafes, 51 Home Road offers a unique and contemporary home in a sought-after pocket of Newport.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newport
Lifestyle in Newport
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 51 Home Road, Newport is unfurnished and available to rent.