51 Artfield Street,
Cranbourne East, VIC 3977
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3940666
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNDER APPLICATION WITH CASEY'S NUMBER 1 AGENT!
CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR ICON TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
This modern two storey home, within a short walk to parklands, Casey Fields and Casey Race plus only a few minutes drive to Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre, features:
- Open plan lounge with sliding door access to the alfresco and low maintenance yard
- Kitchen with a walk in pantry, large fridge space, microwave space, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Powder room
- Laundry with direct access to the double remote controlled garage
- Under stairs storage
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Three further bedrooms with built in robes
- Study nook/landing
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
Cranbourne East is located on the outskirts of Cranbourne Central. The area offers Cranbourne East Primary and Cranbourne East Secondary College as well as Cranbourne Secondary College and is surrounded by multiple Shopping Centres. Also located nearby is the newly constructed Casey Fields football ground, Casey Race Recreation and Aquatic Centre, and Casey Library.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cranbourne East
Lifestyle in Cranbourne East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 51 Artfield Street, Cranbourne East. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.