51/81-83 Cooyong Street,
Reid, ACT 2612
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4593066
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The ultimate executive cosmopolitan lifestyle in the heart of Canberra
Metropol is the newest complex commanding style, chic and a brilliant position.
As you enter the home you are greeted with a royale scheme and natural colour pallet boasting beautiful lines and tones, touched with gold metal finishing's. The bespoke kitchen is more than just a good look and offers plenty of storage space. Complete with a stone benchtop, mirrored splash back, SMEG appliances including dishwasher and induction cook top.
Accommodation comprises of two bedrooms each with separate balcony areas and robes. Both the ensuite and master bathrooms offer large floor to ceiling tiles complimented by gold finished tapware.
Through the floor-to-ceiling double glazed doors, step out from either the open plan living area or the bedroom, onto your balconies.
The complex and grounds of the Metropol have been impeccably designed and provide communal spaces for cooking, playing and swimming.
- Set across the road from the Canberra City Centre with renowned shops, restaurants and cafe's right at your doorstep!
- Within walking distance to the Canberra City Shopping Centre, Canberra Casino and directly opposite Glebe Park.
- Close proximity to stage one of Canberra's light rail and other public transport.
- Apartment is 8 minute walk to Lake Burley Griffin and 10 minute walk to Australian National University.
- 2 underground car spaces
- Engineered timber floors
- Double glazed windows and an abundance of natural light
- Intercom with lift access
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Artusi dryer
- Walk through robe
- Communal kitchen and room facilities
- Two swimming pools
- Rooftop gardens/BBQ area
- Playground facilities
- Convenient amenities such as bike hub, car wash and concierge to collect your parcels when you are not home
Consent is required to keep an pet.
HRE does not accept 1form applications.
Available 18th October 2021!
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Hathaway Real Estate, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to buyers and tenants that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reid
Lifestyle in Reid
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 51/81-83 Cooyong Street, Reid is unfurnished and available to rent.