Holding Fee ReceivedHow much could you borrow?
51/6 Archibald Avenue,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
Rent ID: 4688688
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning modern one bedroom unit with air conditioning. This property is a must to inspect to appreciate its value!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Open plan living space with air conditioning unit, opens onto a spacious entertainers balcony with a huge balcony;
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes;
- Kitchen with stone bench top and sleek stainless steel appliances;
- Internal laundry with dryer/washing machine;
- Split level with carpeted throughout;
- Separate Upstairs Study Area with built-in wardrobe;
- New roller blinds to be installed in the lounge room and bedroom;
- New Gas Stove to be installed;
Where is it?
Waterloos latest landmark project Divercity is without doubt the best quality building in the area affording a designer lifestyle with all modern conveniences on your doorstop. The Diversity building includes gym, pool and BBQ facilities.
Danks st is just a short walk away with Coles, Aldi, and The French House all on your door step.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Picture yourself living at 51/6 Archibald Avenue, Waterloo. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.