51/53 Mcmillan Crescent,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4602989
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CENTRALLY LOCATED APARTMENT
Due to the current COVID situation, we ask that you adhere to the following procedures in order to keep you, the community, and our staff safe, and to streamline your application and inspection process.
- Please put an application through 2Apply first;
- After we process your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing if suitable;
- Please note we can only show the property to members of one household at any one time;
- We are only showing vacant properties at this stage. Please note: You may not be contacted for an inspection until the vacancy date, or available date has passed.
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to ensure that you have genuine interest: (we will upload a video when the property in vacant)
This two bedroom apartment is ideally situated in Griffith just a short walk to the Fyshwick markets, 5 minutes to the Narrabundah shops and 10 minutes to Kingston or Manuka.
Large open plan living/dining space that opens onto the large balcony. The kitchen includes lots of bench and cupboard space, electric oven and electric cook top.
The bedrooms are both a good size and offer built-in robes.The bathroom includes a large bath/shower, separate laundry and separate toilet. Electric wall mounted heater reverse cycle air conditioner, a single undercover garage space, secure intercom access.
Near new laminate flooring throughout the property.
- Open plan living
- Dining table and chairs included.
- Balcony off the living
- Kitchen with electric cooking & generous storage
- Bathroom with shower over the bath & vanity
- Separate laundry with clothes dryer
- Separate toilet
- Both bedrooms with built in robes and garden views
- Neutral décor
- One undercover garage space with remote access
- Visitor parking
Pets considered upon application and approval from the landlord.
There is no EER available for this property.
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Griffith includes balcony and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 51/53 Mcmillan Crescent, Griffith today!