51 / 31 James Edward Street,
Richlands, QLD 4077
Available 28th February 2020
Rent ID: 2611124
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Spacious Townhouse in the heart of Richlands
Looking for a Fresh Start?
This Spacious New Townhouse is in the prime location, close to schools, Woolworth and other shops, public transports and easy access to major roads. With open-plan modern kitchen and dining adjoins with the tiled living area leading to the covered back patio area to create a balanced home that promotes both seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertainment.
The quiet complex features a public pool as well as numerous visitor parking. All bedrooms include smoke alarms for safety measures. On-site manager available 24/7 for customer services.
Main Features not to missed:
Tiled Lower Level:
- Modern Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including 4-stove electric cooktop, oven, range-hood, dishwasher
- Open-plan combined dining and cosy living area with Eco-friendly air-conditioning
- Laundry with cupboard storage
- Lower Level Toilet
Carpeted Upper Level:
- Master Bedroom includes triple-sliding-mirror-door wardrobe, phone-line & internet socket, 2-in-1 ceiling light & fan, en-suite includes shower, basin & toilet with heater lights & fan.
- 2 Standard bedrooms with double-sliding-mirror-door wardrobe & 2-in-1 ceiling light & fan
- Extra open-space ideal for study
- Main Bathroom includes shower, bath, basin with heater lights & fan.
- Toilet is separated for privacy.
- Sliding-door linen storage.
- Spacious Single Garage
- Easy Maintenance Backyard with gardener assistance
- Smoke Alarm installed in every bedroom as well as living area
- Plenty visitor car park on the premises
- Swimming Pool in the complex
- On-site manager for customer services
Photos are representative only, for Rentals and inspection, please contact:
The Resident Manager Steven Shih on 0433 216 287
Assistant Manager Melissa Lin on 0451 399 389
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for rentals.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richlands
Lifestyle in Richlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
51 / 31 James Edward Street, Richlands, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Richlands.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how