51/287 Exhibition Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 4121665
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious One Bedroom Home In Melbourne CBD Theatre District!
DUE TO COVID-19 LOCKDOWN, CONTACT OUR ASSOCIATES TO ORGANISE A PRIVATE INSPECTION BY TEXTING THEM DIRECTLY- Arwin Yohan 0481212071
This is a superb opportunity to secure a home in one of Melbourne's most accessible locations with everything you need at your doorstep.
We are delighted to present you this beautiful home boasting a well-lit living area, spacious bedroom and modern kitchen perfect for anyone looking for elegance, style and convenience.
Heres what youll love:
- Open-plan lifestyle presents unlimited natural light flowing into the home
- Contemporary kitchen with ample storage space
- Located only a stones throw away from cafes, restaurants and eateries
But wait, theres more!
- One generously sized bedroom with a built-in wardrobe
- Open plan living area
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath facility and quality fittings
- Balcony area
- Kitchen area with oven and gas cooktop
- Separate laundry
- Air conditioning facilities
- Heating facilities
- Overhead lights
Get to know the neighbourhood:
- Local schools in the area include: Carlton Gardens Primary School, Haileybury, West Melbourne, University of Melbourne, Edith Cowan University (ECU), Melbourne Campus
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Melbourne Central, Emporium Melbourne, and Bourke Street Mall close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Cafe On Bourke, Cafe L'Incontro, Kinfolk, Chin Chin, Supernormal, and Rice Paper Scissors
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Carlton Gardens, Birrarung Marr, and Flagstaff Gardens
Offering a stylish and convenient haven to call home, this property is not the one to miss! Book your viewing today.
Available 09/10/2020 for $395
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 51/287 Exhibition Street, Melbourne. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.