50A Robsons Road,
Keiraville, NSW 2500
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th October 2020
Rent ID: 4073224
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Space, Value & Location!
Set in a great, friendly residential area seconds from a number of favorable locations with options fitted for everyone. A great location for Uni students, find yourself only a short 6 minute walk from the University of Wollongong. The perfect place for the budding gardener or avid weekend explorer with Wollongong Botanical Gardens brimming with natural wildlife and flora only a 4 minute walk away.
This modern villa boasts neutral colored tiles throughout the living area and two great sized bedrooms, main bedroom offering built in robe. The property boasts an abundance of beautiful natural light which flows through the property giving extra space and light throughout.
An open plan living and dining area opens to a beautifully tiled and modernized kitchen with gas cooking available and plenty of storage and bench space for the avid cook! Plus additional laundry facilities combined into the kitchen. The open plan kitchen allows access to the great sized court yard for you to enjoy the Apricity over the winter months.
* Private access
* Great Wollongong Uni side location
* Short drive to Wollongong CDB
* Friendly residential location
* Neutral colored tiles throughout
* Two great sized bedrooms
* Main with built in wardrobes
* Open plan living & dining
* Laundry facilities in the kitchen
* Modern & contemporary kitchen
* Plenty of bench & storage space
* Great sized grassed courtyard
* Great for entertaining
* Bus stop at your front door
* Walk to cafe, bakery, post office & supermarket
* Walk to prominent schools in the area
* Walk to Wollongong University
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keiraville
Lifestyle in Keiraville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Keiraville? 50A Robsons Road, Keiraville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.