507B/56-68 Myrtle Street,
Ivanhoe, VIC 3079
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4647058
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gold Class Cinema, Fitness & Wellness Centre, Games Room and MUCH more!
Harris Leech Property is proud to present Apt 507B IVANHOE GARDENS - a luxurious resort-style residential building with an impressive list of included amenities for residents to enjoy.
- TechnoGym Fitness Centre with Yoga Studio
- Squash Court
- Sit back and relax in the Wellness Centre offering a Steam and Sauna
- Central Gardens and Outdoor dining areas - the perfect escape for the weekend
- Private Dining Room and Wine Cellar
- Gold Class Cinema
- Games room with table tennis and pool table
- Golf Simulator
- Business Centre
- Click and Collect Lockers
- Car Wash
- Dog Wash
- Electric Car Charging System
- Basement parking space & storage cage
Boasting the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this property is designed to impress. Upon entering you are greeted by stunning engineered timber floors to the modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher, ample storage and an island bench, leading through to the open plan meals and living area with access to your private balcony. The two light-filled bedrooms are generously proportioned with luxurious carpets and built in mirrored wardrobes, and the stylish ensuite and main bathroom incorporates matte black tapware and oversized showers. Exuding style and class, this opportunity won't last long. Additional features include split system heating and cooling, secure intercom and entrance and a European style laundry.
This luxurious residence is moments away from the Upper Heidelberg Road shops (Ivanhoe), Northland Shopping Centre, Warringal Shopping Centre, Banksia Park and the Austin Hospital. Also within close proximity to St. Pius X Primary School, services at Bell Street Mall and in fabulous proximity to public transport, Charles La Trobe P-12 College and La Trobe University.
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
** Please note as per Government Restrictions only a person who is fully vaccinated for COVID-19 may attend an open for inspection.
Please ensure you can provide your valid vaccination certificate at the inspection.
If you are not fully vaccinated please contact our office on 9533-7670 to arrange a private inspection as you will not be permitted to enter the property during an open for inspection. **
-Our team is taking measures to ensure the wellbeing of all customers and staff in line with official public health advice.
-If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend our office or any advertised open for inspections
- We ask that you practice safe distancing when speaking with our team and do not shake hands
- The number of attendees inside a property at any given time will be restricted. This may cause minor delays so please arrive on time.
** Photo ID Required Upon Entry **
** To book a time to inspect this property, please click on book an Inspection Time' to register your details using our online system. By registering, you will be ALWAYS informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ***
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ivanhoe
Lifestyle in Ivanhoe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 507B/56-68 Myrtle Street, Ivanhoe. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.